Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Welcome to SKJ Vermont Homes

Welcome to the SKJ Vermont Homes blog!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Sonia Krajicek. I am a real estate agent with CENTURY 21 Jack Associates in South Burlington, Vermont.


I grew up in the suburbs of Montreal, and attended Université de Montreal, graduating with a bachelor of Engineering. I worked at Rolls-Royce Canada for almost 13 years before moving down to the Burlington area. 
I discovered my passion for real estate while I was in the midst of selling my condo in Montreal and looking for a new home in Burlington. The process fascinated me and I was hooked!
I want to help you by taking the time to listen to your needs and desires and use that to help you find a home that you love or to sell your existing home as quickly as possible. Once we've found your new home or a buyer for your existing home, I'll continue to help you understand the process and make sure that everything that needs to be done prior to closing is completed as easily and smoothly as possible.

I will dedicate myself to helping you find exactly what you are looking for, be it the perfect buyer for your property or the perfect house to call home. Let my attention to detail and high level of service work for you!  

I hope to share my knowledge about the real estate industry and about the Chittenden county area with prospective buyers and sellers!

If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me:

Sonia Krajicek
CENTURY 21 Jack Associates
1161 Williston Road
South Burlington, VT, 05403
802-777-7194
sonia@c21jack.com




No comments:

Post a Comment