Monday, February 3, 2014

Homestead Declaration and Property Tax Adjustment Claim

Get a prebate on your property taxes!!!

This HS-122 form must be filed each year by all VT residents who own and occupy a VT homestead on April 1st even if a claim for property tax adjustment is not made. The property tax is adjusted for all households with income of less than approximately $105,000. In addition to the HS-122 form, if you are claiming for a Tax Adjustment, please also fill out the Household Income Schedule HI-144.

If this form is filed late, the Town of Williston will apply a late fee.
For any additional information, please talk to your accountant, or contact me.

For those not applying for a tax adjustment:
HS-122 form

For those applying for a tax adjustment:
HS-122 and HI-144 forms